Learning Aim 8 - "Discuss some of the ethical issues of organ transplants"
Peoples lives can be dramatically saved or improved through the transplant of others organs. However, this is a difficult and problematic procedure. During this learning aim we will research and talk about some of the issues.
Success: You know what you need to for this section when:
Task B -
Watch videos and take part in class discussion
Task A -
Class 10-MB - Shared presentation here
Class 10-CP - Shared presentation here
1) Why do people need transplants of this organ?
2) Can the organ be obtained from living donors?
3) What is one major complication with transplanting this organ?
4) What is one possible solution to the shortage of donors for this organ? (One way people are researching solving this problem without having to transplant a human organ).
5) Include a photo of the organ?