|Mr Brown's Science & Chemistry Page||
Bone Disease and Injuries
• Research (find, read and interpret) scientific based texts
• Present information in a visual manner
Choose: two conditions from the following list
Create: two images (poster or webpage format) which answer the questions below.
Conditions: osteomyelitis, rickets, arthritis, periostitis, osteosarcoma, osteoporosis, osteitis, osteomalacia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, tennis elbow, slipped disc, compound fracture, sprain, strain, dislocated joint
• What are the symptoms of the condition?
• What other conditions is it similar to?
• What are the differences?
(e.g: between arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis)
• What is the cause of the disease?
• What is the treatment / cure?
• Include a captioned picture depicting the condition (real pictures, no clipart)